Anticipation builds as concert season nears

Morgan Wallen performs onstage during the 2022 IHeartRadio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena on September 23, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images)

Concert season is soon to be underway at the Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater. The first performance of the year comes from popular indie/alternative musician Hozier on May, 15. 2024. 

Excitement escalates for some of the country’s top performers such as Morgan Wallen, Tyler Childers and Jason Aldean. Although known to host some of the most popular country singers, the amphitheater will also be hosting stars of other genres like rap star 21 Savage, rock bands Foreigner and Styx and funk rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. 

“I am very excited for this concert season; I can’t wait to see some of my favorite artists perform this summer,” said junior Anthony Dimeceli.

Notably, artist Morgan Wallen has a two-day performance, and both days are completely sold out, according to livenation.com. 

“I was lucky enough to get a Morgan Wallen ticket, but I am also still very excited to go to some of the other concerts,” said Anthony.