Kevin Hart, a world-changing comedian and actor, brings smiles to billions in the world

Kevin+Hart+in+%E2%80%98Using+Humor+to+Make+Your+Mark%E2%80%99+on+Dec.+13%2C+2023%2C+on+the+streaming+platform+MasterClass.+%28Kevin+Hart+Teams+With+MasterClass+To+Unlock+Everyone%E2%80%99s+Humor+Superpower%2FMasterClass%2FForbes%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fnoahbarsky%2F2023%2F12%2F13%2Fkevin-hart-teams-with-masterclass-to-unlock-everyones-humor-superpower%2F%3Fsh%3D529e38557126%29+
Kevin Hart in ‘Using Humor to Make Your Mark’ on Dec. 13, 2023, on the streaming platform MasterClass. (Kevin Hart Teams With MasterClass To Unlock Everyone’s Humor Superpower/MasterClass/Forbes/https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahbarsky/2023/12/13/kevin-hart-teams-with-masterclass-to-unlock-everyones-humor-superpower/?sh=529e38557126)

As an African American, Kevin Hart has broken many barriers in the comedy industry with his many accomplishments, like being the first U.S. comedian to sell over a million tickets within six months. Hart uses humor to connect with the community. 

“Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing,” said Hart.

Not only does he make the world laugh, but he also founded the Help from the Hart Charity to help children gain access to education opportunities. 

He influences happiness throughout the world with his jokes, bringing a significant boost to people’s productive lives.

Scientific research on the neuroscience of laughter has showcased the potential intellectual benefits of a brain wired to find humor and the connections between humor responses and common biases and heuristics, according to the AMA Journal of Ethics.

Hart started by performing at an amateur comedy club and then became one of history’s greatest comedians by using his experiences in his comedic acts. 

We’re ready to get back to the funny. The world wants to laugh; the world needs to laugh. As a stand-up comic touring globally, there’s so much that goes into everything that I do. It’s always chess, never checkers,” said Hart.